go to Firearms Store
We are a full-service firearms retail store, providing firearms sales, training, and gunsmithing services. Additionally, we will help you sell your firearm through our consignment program (ask our in-store staff for details)!
Our customer service is based on professionalism and courteousness towards all. We have roots in the Central Valley spanning over 40 years and we aim to forge a strong bond with the community.
STOP BY TODAY
1st Saturday of each Month
conceal carry permit
Call or stop by to sign up.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A HOW TO SHOOT A GUN CLASS!
Tue-Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 5pm
They are very helpful and friendly with all your questions. I would recommend going here if you are looking and have questions. The store is great and has lots of options to fit your needs.
Very friendly & knowledgeable staff. My new favorite gun store. I won’t shop anywhere else, worth the drive.
Madera Firearms is a locally – owned and veteran operated gun shop. Our sales and teaching team represents all military branches and they have served our country at home and abroad. We believe The Oath we took upon ourselves has no expiration date. It is our goal to give you the absolute best service and care we can.
Sign up to receive occasional newsletters about new products, upcoming classes, and special offers.
Carry Concealed Weapon classPer Person
- This course covers the 8-hours required by the state of California. The current laws and “Legalese” are covered in this course with a shooting qualification at the end.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A HOW TO SHOOT A GUN CLASS!
- Only $75 for Renewal Class
Basic handgun ClassPer Person
- Our most popular class! This is your basic nuts and bolts class for how to understand and safely operate your firearm. Basic shooting for groups and marksmanship is covered. There is also an introduction of working a draw for CCW carry. This class is approximately 3-hours.
Basic Rifle/Carbine ClassPer Person
- This is where you learn the basics of how to “shoot itty bitty stuff way out there”.
- In this
class you learn how to set up and not only run your rifle better and more smoothly, but also how to press it into defensive service if you need to. Shooting basic groups is focused on for a portion of the class as well as basic combat marksmanship.
Get in touch!
Tues-Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 5pm